Commitments to Health-, Safety and Environment
In OCTIO Group we commit ourselves to:
- Manage HSE as a critical business activity
- Encourage individual awareness, initiative and openness
- Strive to eliminate risk of harm to people
- Promote an inclusive and caring work environment for our employees
- Include HSE-performance in product engineering and operational activities
- Take care of the environment by efficient use of material and energy and avoiding pollution
- Continuously improve the HSE-system and –performance
- Strive to comply with recognized standards of Ethics and HSE
Health-, Safety and Environmental Policy
We will conduct our business so that all risks to people, property and the environment are reduced to an absolute minimum.
We aim to have an HSE performance that will earn the confidence of staff, customers, shareholders and society.